Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis throughout each month of the year. There is no official deadline for applications. The admissions staff evaluates a completed application once all required materials have been submitted. Notification letters are normally sent out as soon as an acceptance decision has been made. Early application is encouraged.
In order to be considered, undergraduate students should submit all of the following:
- A completed online or paper Holy Spirit College Undergraduate Application.
- An official high school transcript.
- CLT, SAT or ACT test scores.
- Statement of Faith and interest in studying the Roman Catholic intellectual tradition
- Two letters of recommendation from persons not related to the applicant. At least one recommendation must be from an academic source.
- A one-time, nonrefundable fee of $25.
After these materials have been submitted, a personal interview is required for all applicants. Applicants residing outside Georgia may arrange a telephone interview.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Holy Spirit College
4465 Northside Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Download the Holy Spirit College Undergraduate Application here.